The genuine article
Only end articles that carry a Rhodia issued PROBAN® label can be sold,
marketed or referred to as PROBAN®.
Insist on PROBAN®
You and your workforce may be at risk if you do not insist on the official
PROBAN® brand. Only garments or flame retardant fabrics that display genuine
PROBAN® labels ensure protection.
How to spot PROBAN® fabric
- Ask to see the PROBAN® certificate.
- If you have a Rhodia PROBAN® Quality Control reference number,
Rhodia QC can check the genuine content of the document.
- PROBAN® is only applied to cellulosic and cotton rich fabrics.
- We do not have a licensee in Asia. As a consequence PROBAN® fabrics
will never be sourced from this region.
- You can request to see a PROBAN® label. Only end articles that
carry a Rhodia issued PROBAN® label can be sold, marketed or referred
to as PROBAN®. In the UK labels are requested by garment makers
filling a specific form called “Label request form” which
is filled with various other pieces of information, including the Rhodia
PROBAN® Quality Control reference number. In other countries the
PROBAN® licensees are also PROBAN® label stockists and they
are annually audited by the PROBAN® Q/C manager.